"A fun romp though the Hindi Alphabet - filled with relevant vocabulary and rich with cultural references."
Meet Vidya: she loves to eat anaar, plays tabla, dances with dandiya, and even has a pet oonT!
Introducing our newest concept book: A is for Anaar: My First Hindi Alphabet Book. Featuring fun and catchy rhyming text and highlighted with transliterated Hindi text, learning Hindi has never been more fun! Richly illustrated by visual storyteller Kalyani Ganapathy, your kids will fall in love with Vidya's world!
• Optional Audio CD available, with page-turn prompts
• Includes alphabet chart, pronunciation guide, Glossary of words and phrases, as well as a full page of tips and prompts for beginning Hindi conversation
A must-have for the multi-lingual library!
Ready to Ship
Hardcover book retail price: $19.99
Hardcover book + audio CD retail price: $21.99
• 56 pages
• Language(s): Hindi with English transliteration of Hindi text
• Includes alphabet chart and pronunciation key
• Optional Audio CD
• Includes Glossary of words and phrases
• Includes tips and prompts for beginning Hindi conversation
• Publisher: Gnaana Publishing
• Dimensions: 8.0" H x 10.0" W (20.3 cm x 25.4 cm)
Change your currency
*For illustrative purposes only; payment will be processed in US Dollars.